Tour Poster

Tour Poster

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Captain Cook

Wow that got out of hand pretty quickly. Good morning. I don't know what happened to the rest of the crew, last time I saw them they were all upright though. Thanks everyone who came out to the gig. Thundercub are awesome. Great now it's raining. Wow it's raining a whole lot. The sky looked like this on my way home this morning (nice photo Louis). Wow thunder! This is getting epic... So Iain Sweetman is the man. He made the gig sound excellent. The Porpoise was massive with a couple of casual subs cranking. My toe didn't get blood everywhere, and Rackets kicked ass like usual. I remembered finding the special effects section on my ipod about a week ago, so I made a video just before it died for the evening.
Bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment